Online votes (or ASIA MUSIC FAN VOTING as what they are called now)
are counted towards 15% of M Countdown Integrated Chart scoring.
How can we as international A+ participate?
Here is the tutorial for how to vote online on Mnet website,
Before you proceed…
- You must be a registered member of Mnet website. If you are not, follow our Registration at Mnet tutorial to register.
- I have no problem using Mozilla Firefox to vote, but if you encounter any issues, i.e. pages not showing, please use Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Voting Page.
- Select the song you wish to vote by checking the box beside and click the “Vote” button at the bottom.
3. After your vote has been submitted, one of the following dialog boxes will pop up
“It is not the voting period at this moment.”
Please try again during the voting period.
* WHOEVER HAS LOGGED IN MAY VOTE. No need to pay like before!
* Each week’s voting period is from 11am KST on Friday to 9am KST on Monday of the following week.
* Each ID is allowed to vote only ONCE a day during the voting period (Fri~Mon).
* Only 1 song is allowed for each vote.
* Japanese A+ may also go to Mnet Japan to vote. Same procedures and restrictions apply.
* IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD, you may help our boys further by purchasing an Mnet’s Music Usage Coupon for online streaming here because Real Time Chart Ranking are counted towards another 15% of the integrated chart.
Please help our boys to seize the no. 1 that they deserve! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
– You can also see this Tutorial anytime at the top of our menu (very top of site). Click on *Tutorials*.